· Earrings · Little birds ·
Tucked away somewhere on a Mediterranean island, a luthier's workshop hides pieces of wood that never became guitars. I collect them to recycle and give them another musicality, plastic, decorative.
Pieces designed and produced in my workshop, each one is unique and different. They are pieces that carry stories, details and music.
Produced in 925 silver and wood.
I do everything by hand and each piece takes time, it is all handmade and made with care. The production delay is approximately 15 days, plus shipping time. If you need the jewel in a hurry, for a special occasion, please write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
To preserve and care for the appearance of your jewelry:
SILVER JEWELS OF LAW
- Sterling silver jewelry can be cleaned with silver cleaning products and a cotton cloth following the manufacturer's instructions.
- Sterling silver jewelry can be cleaned with a toothbrush and a solution of baking soda dissolved in water, rubbing gently. You can add a drop of dishwasher to that solution for a better result.
- To preserve them better, take off the jewelry before showering, bathing in the sea or in the pool.
- You are welcome to send me your jewelry for a deep cleaning.
OXIDIZED SILVER JEWELS
The oxidized silver jewelry very commonly used, change color leaving a beautiful antique silver color.